Meet the next generation of IFAKs.
Featuring the new SAM XT extremity tourniquet, these kits are built for when you need them the most—out in the field, when you need to respond quickly—to help control the bleeding of traumatic injuries, such as gunshots and stab wounds.
*Comes packed in Active Carry Ranger pouch (full-size, rip-away EMT pouch)
- 1) SAM® XT extremity tourniquet, black
- (1) Gauze dressing, ChitoGauze® XR PRO
- (1) H bandage, flat-fold trauma dressing
- (1) Decompression needle, 14 ga x 3 1/4"
- (1) Pair of gloves, latex-free, large
- (1) Packet of lubricating jelly
- (1) Nasopharyngeal airway, 28FR
- (1) Pair of paramedic shears
- (1) Petrolatum gauze dressing
- (1) Pack of Curaplex® T.O.C.S.: Tactical Occlusive Chest Seal, Non-Vented
- (1) Roll of self grip tape, 3" x 2 yd
- (1) Casualty/ medical card
- (1) Roll of compressed gauze
SAM XT Tourniquet Training video
Introducing what we believe to be the finest tourniquet availa...
How To Use Prometheus ChitoGauze XR PRO
Prometheus ChitoGauze® XR Pro has evolved from Tricol’s highly...
Bleeding Control: Wound Packing
An essential aspect of the bleeding control algorithm, wound p...
SAM XT Training | High & Tight Application | SAM Medical
SAM® XT Training | High & Tight Application TOURNIQUETS HAVE...
How to use your IFAK
Are you curious on how to treat major trauma or gun shot wound...
EMS: Sucking Chest Wound #1408226065001
Mike McEvoy demonstrates new methods for dealing with a patien...
Inserting a Nasopharyngeal Airway (NPA)
Shows the steps of a nasopharyngeal airway insertion for the t...